By 10 pm I still was going w/out dinner. Let's just say today was very productive and non-stop. I lied...took and hour to eat lunch and of course had HGTV on while doing so. I saw an episode with a clawfoot soaking bathtub that just made my heart melt. I've always wanted a big jetted soaking tub and I've always had a thing for clawfoot tubs. Until this happens, I'll keep dreaming. Speaking of bathtubs...I wish I could soak my achey body after a busy day like today (I'm sounding old, but it's true my legs ache?)
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








My niece has a tub like this in her bathroom, but it's equipped for a shower. It was a little scary to step out of it after a shower as it was so tall and slippery....and I'm not as nimble as I used to be!
ReplyDeleteHello. Fellow Texas Blogging Gal member here to let you know about a giveaway of my Snail Mail Notes. Notecards include Texas themes. You can see giveaway details at http://lonestarlifer.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/snail-mail-notes-giveaway/ and see my notes at www.snailmailnotes.com.
LoneStarLifer
Paula
Hi i popped over from the texas blogger list we are both on. I enjoyed looking over your blog a bit...i am trying to get back into in yogo, your post inspire me.
ReplyDeletethese claw foot tubs are wonderful, wouldn't a long hot bubble batch be divine in one of those tubs?!
be looking for me...i shall return!
I will be visiting both of your blogs ladies! Come by and visit again!
ReplyDelete