Day 3 (last night) was much easier for me. The workout was arms and shoulder with abs. I swear my arms are stronger than my legs in proportion. It's crazy but my arms and shoulder aren't even that sore compared to the way my legs were after the Plyometrics. I am headed to a ladies dinner tonight at Mi Tierra. Going to a mexican restaurant for dinner is never a good thing when I'm trying to watch what I eat. My goal is to try and stick to a lot of protein tonight! Day 4 (tonight) is yoga. I know this might not be such a good idea but I plan to do it when I get home from the dinner...we'll see how that goes.
Here's my pic for the day:
I love the way the blue patterns and textures are used throughout the room
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment