Friday, February 19, 2010

P90X Day 4

The yoga didn't happen last night as planned. I do have a good excuse though. Well 2 that is... 1 is that I ended up staying later than planned and 2 is that we need to get thicker yoga mats. The thinner mats do not work for us since we have the glazed concrete. So our plan is to purchase those this weekend :) I DID do my own quick stretching though so hopefully that helps a little. I am loving this whole regimen. Even on the days were I don't feel like working out at all, I feel like a made a commitment (which I did) but I feel like if I don't work out one day it screw the whole thing up. So I am loving the P90X program so far ;-) we'll see about that when it gets even harder!

You know me...I gotta add some kind of design or photography with my posts!

So...through a Texas networking blog I came across, I found this eclectic company byrd&bleeker in Fort Worth. A little ways away from us but maybe if we head up North sometime I can make a visit and find some charming stationery :)


No comments:

Post a Comment