Saturday, February 13, 2010

California Living

My heart has been with California since I can remember. I always dreamed of having my wedding on the beach (check) and I always dreamed of living near the beaches (maybe somewhere in God's plans for our future) and I've always just loved California living style. I especially love the style of homes there (specifically San Diego). Even though they're small and quaint I just the love the style! Here's some pictures that remind me of SD homes!

I'm the blogger that see's eye candy, saves the it and forgets to save the source. Please forgive me!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so glad that you found my blog. I live in Fredericksburg and teach in the school district here. Maybe we can meet one time in SA... that would be neat!

    Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. We are admist the interior designing and choosing colors..etc..It's fun, but you definitely have an eye for that kind of stuff! Much better than I do :) Might be looking to you for advice soon! Hope all is well. Are you student teaching in SA? We are moving to Waco this fall so I'll be looking for a new job there! Hopefully it will all work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth! I found your blog through Texas Blogging Gals and so glad I did! Love these inspiration photos. I'll be back to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie- I would love to meet up sometime! Don't know my way around here too well but I have heard that Fredericksburg is beautful!

    Caroline- Thanks :) I would LOVE to help! I wish I had the money to do whatever I wanted with a house yah know? But don't we all!! That's an exciting move, but I bet a little hard because you felt like you kind got settled in Houston huh?
    Yeah S.T. here and loving it :) but can't wait to get paid for what I'm doing you know? Keep in touch and P.S. I check out your blog often :)

    Kendall :) so glad you found me. Love your blog and please come back to visit. Nice to "meet" you!!

    ReplyDelete