
I love February and what goes hand-in-hand with this month (especially coming from a kinder)...Valentine's Day and LOVE!!! Speaking of Love I'm dedicated this post to my love. We have been married since months now as of yesterday and these last 6 months have been the craziest, most eventful and BEST 6 months of my life.

It's been hard for the both of us to find time to relax with how busy we both are, but in the midst of all the business we decided to go out for a nice dinner. It was great getting the chance to reflect on how lucky we are that God placed us together . I adore my man and how hard he's been working for us and all the things he's accomplished so far. I'm so thankful for how loving & caring he is, how strong and Godly he is and how understanding and patient he is. He's constantly helping me be a better person daily and constantly treating me the way God designed us to treat one another in the way that he designed husband and wife. I'm so excited to continue this journey along side him and grow old together. I thank God daily for placing Eric in my life.
here are cute etsy finds in honor of Valentine's

Okay, I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mr & Mrs pillows! We just had our 15 year anniversary adn it feels like the best 6 months of my life too! A great time is being had by all and I wish you and yours the same great time.
ReplyDeleteThe only way I'm reminded that it's been longer than 6 months is the 12 year old boy with the face that is part mine and part Magic Man's (hubby extraordinaire).
Congrats on having such a joyfilled start! Peace & love!