Sunday, February 14, 2010

L&L

I haven't done the 5 things I love in a while but I'd like to start something new. I always love going to other people's blogs and finding out new products, designers, etc. through reading their blogs. So I wanted to share some of the things I like and love (L&L) here are a few of the things I like and love:

1. Schnoodle- Schnauzer and Poodle mix. Eric and I found a new breed mix that we never really thought of before, while browsing online, and we really like this dog breed. Adorable. Maybe this will be the breed of our first dog together :)
2. Quaker weight control oatmeal- maple and brown sugar is to die for!
3. Aveda Smooth Infusion Hair Prep- I find my hair is so much smoother when I use this before blow drying my hair.
4. Vera Bradley designer products- my father-in-law gave me a few products from Vera Bradley and I've really enjoyed her products. I love her patterns/fabrics.
5. Stationery- I love all kinds of stationery. I really enjoy writing letters and thank you's to family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment