Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Week

I had a very relaxing day but productive...which was much needed before another busy week.

I went to the Spurs vs Suns game here with my Mentor Teacher since Hubby was out of town (he'll be home within the hour yay!)
Went on the weekly grocery shopping after, and then spent some time with God and did some homework, lesson planning and studying. My MT is preggo and so we were talking all about that. Nursery was one of the topics of conversation. I've had some pics saved of some nursery's that are inspiring. But only God knows of that time when we'll be decorating and most likely these won't be what I like by the time that day comes :)
Of course, I would add my own touches and most definitely put a chandelier in a baby girls room!

We're starting back up P90X tomorrow night and just praying my immune system doesn't let me down again. Plan of action is to take a lot of echinacea this week.

Have a lovely Monday!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the 3rd nursery since I have a boy! My colors are baby blue and brown but I can't go "all out" because I live in an apartment! I might ask for your help in decorating though when we buy a house :) -Leslie Moore

    ReplyDelete