Monday, November 7, 2011

Love for Smoothie Cups!

We had a beautiful weekend (both the weather and time with friends/each other). One of the fun things we did this weekend experience the westside market on Saturday morning for the first time after a sweet brunch together, here. We snatched up tons of fresh fruit, but since we got so much I have no doubt it will go bad before we can finish it all. SO an option for me is to wash, dry and blend half of the fruit into one of my shake mixes, immediately. Then follow the steps here to save me time in the future. By doing this you'll be using your fresh fruit so it doesn't spoil and saving many steps all week long). I love time savers, who doesn't? Post work-outs I want something easy and simple. Same with early morning breakfast. Cereal is easy but not always the most nutritious, so here's a fabulous alternative. (click on the picture below)

No comments:

Post a Comment