Thursday, November 10, 2011
Love for scattered snow showers?
Wait, that doesn't sound right. I had the news on in the background this morning, and the weather lady says overnight scattered snow showers to be expected and then 65 degrees this weekend? What did you say? Well, I guess that the Midwest for ya. I don't have a clue about all this weather stuff and I actually find it very comical. I remember a week or so ago there was talk about this being a harsh winter and that there should be quite a bit of snow by the end of the month. I leaned over to Eric and said, "Oh no. What do we do?" I was pretty concerned about how to "prepare" for this snow lol. He laughed at me. Then, I laughed at myself. I sounded so silly. Nonetheless, there's no way to prepare besides going and buying a few more heavier layers. Don't worry about me guys, I promise I'll be okay. Just send some warm Arizona sunshine come January and February:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment