I found out Monday that I passed both my AEPA tests! I feel like it was a miracle do to all the prayers from family and friends. I have been dealing with a lot of allergies/health issues out here so I wasn't feeling the best that day, let alone taking both tests in one day (8 hours of testing). But I am now a certified teacher. Certified in Arizona and now praying for a job out here in Texas! Kindergarten is my wish, but I'll take on any little rascals! I know God will provide something. In the meantime I plan to enjoy the summer full of hobbies, vacations and a part-time job. The only question is...what will that part-time job be? Hmmm, I'll find out soon!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Great News!
I found out Monday that I passed both my AEPA tests! I feel like it was a miracle do to all the prayers from family and friends. I have been dealing with a lot of allergies/health issues out here so I wasn't feeling the best that day, let alone taking both tests in one day (8 hours of testing). But I am now a certified teacher. Certified in Arizona and now praying for a job out here in Texas! Kindergarten is my wish, but I'll take on any little rascals! I know God will provide something. In the meantime I plan to enjoy the summer full of hobbies, vacations and a part-time job. The only question is...what will that part-time job be? Hmmm, I'll find out soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Woo hoo! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Are you certified in Texas? They are a little crazy here and AZ and TX don't really match up :) I learned the hard way..passed both of my AZ tests the first time and that didn't matter when it came to teaching in TX. Just had to take both tests for TX too. They are crazy. If you need help or have any questions just let me know. :) Good luck finding a job!
ReplyDelete