Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't blogged in a few weeks...longer than I usually go without blogging but I think it's mainly do to the major headaches I have when I get home from work. I'm trying to get this whole sinus allergy thing fixed...I've tried everything under the sun. I go to the ENT tom. to try and find a solution. On a more positive note...I only have 5 more days of teaching and then it's time to graduate and find a teaching position! Another thing we've been talking about getting a dog sometime in the near future :)

I'm really looking forward to visiting Phoenix for my graduation, some time to relax, summertime and few trips.

I often find myself looking at designer photography on a daily basis...it's really relaxing to me! Here's one of the many pictures I've collected recently. Sara Dorio is a designer I've been admiring lately.
[photo via Sara Dorio]

No comments:

Post a Comment