Beautiful weather. We had a lovely day, enjoying the beautiful day here which was a surprise to us since there was a hail storm during the night. But we headed to
Shops at LaCantera to do some walking around & a little shopping oh and of course grab our fav pizza place,
Grimaldi's. The first time we ever went was in Brooklyn, NY which was the original. The one is Brooklyn is full of charm. It's to die for, if you've never tried it before...it's a must! Enough with my rambling...
I wanted to share this living room.

You'll have to forgive me because I forget who the designer is or where I got it, but not only do I love the color balance, I absolutely love the two ceramic dog statues. They just simply remind me of accessories I've seen in Z Gallerie. Oh and I could go on and on about how much I love that store but I will just leave you with an item that has caught my eye recently- A Ceramic Basset-hound.
No comments:
Post a Comment