I'm getting ready to send out announcements and I'm contemplating either making them myself or getting them professionally done. I have a proof of how I want them to look and priced out all the materials that I would need in order to make them myself. It's just a matter of time. Time is not something that I don't have a lot of lately. I'm getting ready to take my teacher certification tests at the end of the month while fully taking over the classroom which both of those involve a lot of prepping, planning and studying. So I'm leaning towards getting them professionally done. I plan to go to
Definitely Debra, who did my wedding invitations, while I'm back home in Arizona in a few weeks. I'll have her give me a quote, and if it's within my budget then I'll go with the professional announcements. Can't believe it's actually time for these announcements, and I can't believe graduation is almost here. It couldn't be more perfect :)

P.S. One of my favorite things about teaching in kinder is that every time a kiddo farts they all giggle and get silly...even though it gets them distracting from the lesson...I can't help but laugh inside. Cutest thing ever :) (it happened today btw)
I hope every has a fabulous Friday...I don't know about you but I'm so ready for a fun-filled weekend!
Hey girl - I did my graduation announcements myself and I was able to make a TON without spending more than 30.00. I bought a Martha Stewart wedding invitation set - they come with 50 actual invites with 2 sets of envelopes, and then 50 response cards. I went through a book at Michael's and looked at ideas that would work with the set, and made them myself! I used the response cards when I ran out of larger envelopes!
ReplyDeleteFirst graders still fart all the time too. They all giggle. I also wonder...at what age does embarrassment set in? :) Most of the time I can hold in my laugh, but sometimes they get me too.
ReplyDeleteAubrey- Such a great idea, I'll look into that as well! I haven't visited ("Definitely Debra" ;-) haha) since the wedding, do to the move and all so I'll go in and see what she can do for me...if not within my budget that sounds like a good idea!
ReplyDeleteCaroline! Good to hear that they still do that in 1st just in case I end up getting a job in first :) Are you getting SO excited for the wedding?? What is it...this weekend, right?!! Congrats, you're going to be gorgeous on your big day and I can't wait to see pictures!