So Eric and I are in our 3rd week of P90X. We've cheated a few times but we've stuck to the workouts to which are most important for our individual goals :)
We head to Corpus to get away for a little bit but until then I have a lot to get done tomorrow! I might have a nanny job for the summer! I've been praying out what God wants for me this summer while I'm on the job hunt for a teaching position. I go to meet the family tomorrow, and pray if it's meant to be then we'll all know it right!
I'm loving all the patterns I've been seeing in the design world lately. I'm loving this pattern on the wall but I can't imagine how much time it took to gloss paint this pattern.
I like this pattern as well although the room has a little too much brown for my liking. I would take some of the brown out and add some white with a punch of orange and some muted blues
Please share any fun patterns you've seen lately![photos via hgtv]
Also if you're in the Scottsdale area stop by the non-profit coffee bar, Sola Coffee Bar this month. They're giving all their net profits and tips to the Kate McRae Fund to help the costs of all her medical bills this month. Kate returned home from Phoenix Children's Hospital last tuesday. You can read more about Kate's story and any updates here. We continue to pray for this precious child and her family while they're enduring this journey.





No comments:
Post a Comment