In the meantime (that month I've been absent) I've found myself withdrawing from blogging, facebook and pinterest which tend to take up a good portion of my evening when I get home from work. Main reasons, honestly, I didn't want to post things acting like everything was okay. At the same time I just wasn't quite ready to share all the in and outs of what I was going through. Instead, I've found a lot of peace and reassurance from God through more praying, my girls/couple bible studies, mediation and clearing of my mind. I don't want to sound like every single day I've been a strong rock; there's been some really tough days in the month. Some days, doubt and unbelief comes to the forefront of my mind. But by praying to Him, who I can depend on more than anything, has constantly reminded me I'm His. He'll be there with me for ALL of my joy, excitement, doubt and tough times.
Now to give Him all the praise and glory that's rightfully His: I had my rheumatologist on March 2nd. Praise God it is nothing related to an autoimmune disease. The blood tests came back negative for anything related to that. So, now why did my muscle move or disintegrate? I don't know why, and neither do any of the specialist I've seen, yet. What's next? I have an appointment with an orthopedic doctor in a month from now. The appt is farther out than I'd hope for, but it's with the Indians doctor, so it's more reassuring I'm going to the best in the city. It's worth the wait. Plus, it strength, patients and trust in Jesus. The ortho doc will most likely order an MRI, so he can see what's going on. I'm praying we'll get an answer :)
Things could be a whole lot worse; so I think Liz why are you stressing over something so minor? Well, my biggest fears and worries come from not having things planned out, unknowns and uncontrolled situations. So this is exactly the type of situation I needed, to fully lean on my Lord and trust in His plan.
When I look back over the past couple months, what I've learned and what it comes down to is overcoming my weaknesses, worries and fears through His strength, courage and faithfulness.
Last thing, I want to brag on Eric. He has been the most encouraging, patient, loving and tender man. Anyone being there day in and day out, and being there for this ball of emotions should get a big hug ;) Thanks baby for being my rock and reminding God's got it ALL in His hands. And thanks to you guys for reading my thoughts. I finally pushed myself to write it out and get it all out there.
Many blessing for you on this lovely spring weekend!
Isaiah 41: 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.




Keeping you in my prayers. His plan is always better than ours. I love reading your blog because I feel like we still get to stay in touch :)
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU :) totally, His is far better than any of my planing ;) I love keeping up with yours as well. NEVER thought I'd say this, but I miss a lot about San Antonio. It'll always have a place in my heart ;) BUT He's got us here for a reason!! Hope you and Curt are fabulous!
ReplyDelete