Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love for Valentine's Day!

I hope you all felt very loved yesterday, and everyday as a matter of fact! :) On the last "Seven Days of Valentines" I wrote a more personable note to my hubs so I didn't take a picture of that ;)
But you get the point-the last one I wanted to be more personable!
We had a lovely evening after work! I surprised him with a dinner reservation for Lola (walking distance to us...love it). He's such a foodie so I knew he'd love a surprise new restaurant to try! Dinner was fabulous and so was the company! We really enjoyed each other, and when we got home my love gave me the perfect Valentine's surprise! There's something so cool about knowing eachother SO well :)
He wrote little notes to go with each gift (similar to what I did) I adore him!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment