Friday, September 2, 2011

Love for a blanced body!

I've always had a bad digestion system, so I've recently looked for more natural ways to balance & regulate by body. Kombucha is one of the things I've come across. Not only is it helping my digestion system, it has live active enzymes, probiotics, antioxidants, and organic acids that help balance the body, support the immune system, and detoxify the liver. Anything that helps with digestion, helps balance your body. You can find out the story & more info HERE.  And you can find it at Whole Foods. I drink this 30 min prior to my lunch, but only half of the bottle--there is 2 servings per bottle! Enjoy!
photo credit: lunchbox.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! I just found your blog via pinterest and it is gorgeous! I am so excited to see that you like kombucha too! And I am totally stealing your idea to drink it out of a wine glass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen! Love your blog as well!...totally makes it more fun that way!! Keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete