Saturday, September 18, 2010

Seton Home

We've been keeping busy around here! Eric been getting ready for the up coming season along w/working out (he's lost 20 pounds) so proud of him :) and I have been getting a few babysitting jobs here and there on top of nannying; such a blessing! We've been intentional on eating healthy and working out for the past few months. Basically living healthy. It's been really nice for me to have a goal as far as working out goes. I've gained a lot of muscle already and love where I'm headed. Within the next month I'd like to eat leaner and lower my body fat percentage...but we'll see!
Anyways the point of this post was to share with you a local organization that our church has teamed up with, Seton Home. Last weekend we attended an open house they had and visited with the mother's and held their precious babies! So glad that there's an open opportunity to get involved in serving Jesus w/our love and time.

I haven't shared some thoughts on design as of lately. And well if you don't know I really enjoy interior design and I also love photography. The combination of these is best captured by Michael Robinson. Check out some of his work. [Photos via Michael Robinson]

No comments:

Post a Comment