We were at our reception celebrating the gift of our marriage with the one's we love! And today (well all weekend) we celebrated our 1 year anniversary. Gosh that sounds so weird & old lol. But wow what an amazing year it has been. And boy did it fly by. I know people always say really enjoy each other because it flies by, and they're all so right! I think often about how much I appreciate the people in my life, health and the relationship with Eric and most importantly Jesus! I cherish those things more and more as life seems continues to speed up. Eric and I have talked about once we have all the kids we want, it would be really cool if we could just freeze time. I know that's not realistic, and that's why I think it's so important to cherish everyday and live life with a purpose each day. There will always be sad moments and happy moments, obstacles and successes; but I am just so happy I get to spend them with such an awesome man.
I can truly say now that I have experienced God's gift of marriage and how rewarding it is. It is SO crazy and overwhelming to think that God loves us more than the love I have for Eric. Because I can't even describe the love I have for him :) I can't imagine what it will be like to have kids and love them. But not yet! Now I get what my mom was always talking about all those years :) Anyways, I'm sure you've heard of that cheesy phrase, "I love them more and more everyday". Well it's so true to me now. I get it. I fall more in love with him and the person he is, as each day goes by. He encourages me daily, he's so incredibly intelligent, such a positive person, motivating, driven, kind, caring, charming, strong, loving, handsome, a risk taker, funny, a leader, and most attractive thing is that he is seeking God daily! The list could go on, but I'll stop bragging now ;-)
I look forward to many more years of marriage and so many more adventures with you, Eric McKenzie, on this journey together!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








What gorgeous pictures...and a great blog...A few hours of Sunday blog hopping. Hope you will stop by for a visit...I am giving away gifts on both of my blogs this week, all week....
ReplyDeletehttp://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
Happy Sunday