Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Creations...

I've been meaning to post pictures of my first few projects that I've completed out here, but I've been swamped with papers and lesson plans! So here they are...

Before:
A touch of blues and grays
After:
I found this @ Salvation Army and knew it would be perfect!
Before:
And with big help from my husband getting it home & some fresh white paint, I have my new desk! I still need to do some fixing up around the area but here's the finished product!
After:
I hope to do a few more projects soon! But we'll see how much free time I have on my hands.

2 comments:

  1. i love all of your DIY stuff!! PS I am officially stalking your blog. Not sure if you knew that I had a blog too.... check it out... http://dustinandleah.blogspot.com

    Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, just saw your post! I didn't know but now we can be stalkers together ;-) We miss you both too and Cornerstone...feel blessed to be apart of such an amazing church! We're praying God will show us what church we're suppose to be at out here! And I'm glad we can keep up with Dustin's (and yours) journey--keep updating on what happens...we'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete