The most life changing thing that occurred was on August 1, 2009 when I married my soul mate and my best friend. I cannot explain how grateful I am for that day, for everyone who was apart of that day, for everyone who helped out and most importantly our parents support. That day could not have been more perfect for us. I'm looking forward to celebrating many more New Years together! And my hope is that God will use Eric and myself in this upcoming year.
I also had the big 21 birthday celebration which was very special, finished my last season with the Phoenix Coyotes, had a wonderful experience working for the Arizona Diamondbacks, I finished the last of my classes at ASU, Eric got a job with the San Antonio Spurs, we had our first Christmas as a married couple, and we moved to Texas just a few days ago (I already miss my parents like crazy)-- but we're really loving SA already and almost all unpacked--we're a great team :)
It's been awesome to see how much I've grown and learned throughout this past year. God has my heart this past year more than any others. I've learned so much and I look forward to learning even more in this upcoming year. It's also been really neat to watch my man grown in his personal life and career wise. I'm so proud to be his wife and to be his team mate for the rest of our lives.
With everything that went on in 2009, still, the best is yet to come! 2010 is going to be an even better year! I'm really looking forward to seeing how God uses Eric and I this upcoming year. I'm so excited to see how much more we grow and learn individually and together!
Happy New Years everyone! Be safe and God Bless!!
Please pray with me for Kate McRae and her family. During 2009, their lives were turned upside down.



No comments:
Post a Comment