August 1st this year was our 3rd anniversary. I can now truly say I understand what everyone else means by "I love him/her more than the day we got married, etc.". I can undoubtedly say I love E more and more each day. He gives me more butterflies today than ever before, I trust him more than anyone I know and truly find every little thing about him SO perfect. You truly are my perfect match and better half. You encourage me, strengthen me, lead me, pray with me, love me for who I am, challenge me to be a better follower of Christ just by your example, you're more attractive to me now than the day I met you, you work hard and provide for me, laugh with me & sometimes at me:) and you tell me everything is going to be alright when I need to hear it most. You are my best friend and love of my life. I am so grateful that God led us together. I love you and respect you more than you could ever know, Eric McKenzie! I'm so glad I get to do life with you!
So here's to 3 years and many many more to come:)
![]() |
| This was his precious gift to me- a 3rd addition representing a few little things ;) |
Here's the song we danced to at our wedding, never gets old :)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8nQy-aP_Koo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>




No comments:
Post a Comment