Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer+No Job=

Extremely bored!

I've tried to stay busy, but it's really hard to do without being tempted to shop in order to stay busy. Even if it's making trips to Goodwill...still end up spending money! But nonetheless I've been working on a chair I recently found for $4 great steal and I'm trying to get it the perfect color...almost finished! And I've been talking with my mom a lot which I truly cherish :)

I've also been getting acquainted with my graduation/birthday present that Eric's Dad and Christine went in on it w/him! Thanks again guys! I LOVE it :)

With summer in full swing we've gone to a few BBQ's and are having one of our own for Eric's staff and some work friends! This only makes me miss those San Diego/beach trips! I'm getting the itch to go SO bad! Looking at our wedding pictures (on the beach) the other day (which was our 10th month anniversary) & looking at these pictures on coastal living doesn't help any:
[photos via coastal living]

No comments:

Post a Comment