Thursday, October 1, 2009

Top 5 Fall Favorites!

With it being Octover 1st and all...it's actually starting to feel like the fall with our weather dropping here in AZ. So I decided to share my top 5 fall favorites!

1. I love fashion. And with every new season comes new fashion! Here are some of my favorite fall fashions
Leather Jackets
Adorable pink rain boots for girls

Knee-high Boots

2. All the holidays & football! YES! I said it...football. I know, I know, coming out of a girls mouth is weird. But I actually enjoy all sports and by the time a different sport is in season, I'm ready for that change. So with fall season comes Football. Oh and it helps to have a husband who gets really into it, but doesn't obsess over it like many men do!
Eric's favorite, the Bengals
Cardinals

Christmas!!

Halloween.

Thanksgiving.

3. With cold weather comes more cuddling.
I love it when it's cool, then Eric actually enjoys cuddling with me :)

4. Pumpkin Spice Latte. I don't normally like things that are pumpkin flavored. But I tried some of my friend's towards the end of last season and really wish I would have tried it early. I love it. Doesn't have too much of a pumpkin taste so if you don't like pumpkin...try it!

Pumpkin Spice Latte
5. Giving. It's great that people give all year round, but I think it's especially meaningful when we give to people who don't have anything around Christmas time and many are getting gifts and what not. Just very meaningful near Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment